Monday, June 14, 2010

A Privilege to Know

It's a privilege to know Him. One that can't be taken lightly. An honor like no other. Much is expected but not always delivered. It's work. It's worth it!
Without Him I would not have this inexplicable joy that I can draw upon under any circumstance or any moment during my days on this earth! Without Him I wouldn't have an inner peace that He so freely gives. Without Him I wouldn't have direction, purpose, feel unconditionally loved. A love NO ONE can take away. A love that tells me I'm "okay" regardless of what anyone says or does. A love like no other that can be experienced with any human being! To this day God's gift of His Son amazes me! Giving of His Son allows us to have a relationship with Him! We also have the Bible which truly is an instruction book for our lives. It's a true privilege to accept & know Him. To refuse Him would be foolish. Without Him my life would be meaningless, empty, spiritually void.
Ephesians 3:20 says, "Now to him that is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever & ever! Amen!" I choose to look to Him for guidance in my life. I choose to let his power work within me day in and day out. I thank Him for His unconditional love & grace! I praise His Holy Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment